sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who do you want to be?

The past couple days God has been asking me this same question and everyday he gives me the oppertunity to answer this question. Who do I want to be? I want to be 1.unashamedly head over heals in love with God 2.over joyed because of the forgiveness and hope He gave me in Christ Jesus 3.filled with peace because God is strong and loving 4.one who actively cares about other people, because God cares for all of His children--regardless.

so when i am not this person i want to be... God takes me back and says, "Sheldon, Get up and keep trying. Don't give up. Nothing has changed. I still love you and what you to be this person I made you to be."

My one friend just sent me an email with a quote which pretty much wraps everything up for how I want to live.

"Live in such a way that those who know you but don’t know God will come to know God because they know you."-- unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home