sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Spirit & Will

God has reminded this past weekend that Christ is my rightousness. It is through him that i have been made pure and acceptable. And it is through this cleansing that i might be able to communicate freely, and with out shame, with the Almighty Creator Whose Name is above all other names.

So I am listening and watching to hear and see God in my everyday exsitence. And i forget... and need to refocus and cover myself with the Truth again and again and again. The trick is not get up and not go back.

Now the tricky part-- Acting on what God is saying. Putting flesh and bones to the Word of God. And Now I wait in eager expectation to see God's promises fulfilled in his timing.

The same God which raised Christ to life will bring Life to the rest of the world through people just like you and me who are being transformed by Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home