sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Friday, March 03, 2006

FRY-DAY

What a day. Work was certainly busy and thats good. Busy is stressful but it also gives you a sense of accomplishment.

Gail left for Costa Rica yesterday. She should be there by now. I'm excited for her, I know she would talk about her time in Costa Rica last spring break.

I got to spend a wonderful tuesday night with Gail down at Eastern University. We just hung out. Watched Little Briton. Drank Hot Chocolate and played checkers. I got to talk with Abe. He is intrested in moving into Reading with me. My house is so big and i'd love to have more people around.

alright. i need to leave to jeremy's house. We are going to the cabin with our highschool friends.... I'm Hype

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home