sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Prayer: a giving up of one's worries

Recently I have gone through a spritually "dry" time where I didnt have great desire for God. I found it so hard to pray. I knew that when i did pray it was good, but too often I felt like I couldnt. Just recently I have been thinking about Hope. Hope is only found in Jesus. The world has a way of making one feel so hopeless because of the evil and the trials which come with the territory. But THANK GOD there is Grace and forgiveness for all my short commings. It is also extended to the person who inflicts the pain and suffuring.

Our God is completely just. That is why our hope is in Jesus, whose death paid the price for our sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home