sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Of mice and men

Last night I went to this biblestudy I've been a part of. It is a time of worship, prayer and listening to the Word of God with about 8-13 people from the churches of Reading, PA. It is always so encouraging to be in the presence of God and to hear the Word of God spoken. Anyways my one friend Jessica and her friend Donna caught a ride with me to the biblestudy and on the way home I invited them to my house for tea (in good Kazakh tradition).

As many of you know I spent about 4 months in Kazakstan. So when the topic came up in conversation i was more than willing to show pictures and souvenirs of my travel. To my dismay I realized a mouse made its home in my box of keepsakes and totally shreded most of my stuff.

Not only do I need to clean it all up but its not like I can get this stuff again. Oh well... I guess this is one of the down sides of living in a city row home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home