sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh yeah...

oh man... today i've been feeling it. Yesterday i started biking again. I finnally got around to changing my axel and putting on the rear wheel to my bike. So yeah. I realized the winter took me all the way back to the beging. all the endurece i built up from biking everwhere last summer and fall is gone. i felt like a little girl (not ment to be sexist but i'd like to see a little girl ride a bike like mine) my whole body hurts... and i'm thristy all the time.

tonight is Venture Club. I get to hang out with kids that are 10-13 years old and talk about Jesus. I'm hype because i get to choose music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home