sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Case of the Moon-days? I think not!

Today was a surprisingly good day. Waking up was a little difficult. I try to get between 6:30 and 7:00 but today i got up around7:20. Just enough time to through on some clothing and head to class. I guess i was awake since 7:00 but i didnt get out of bed. it was cold and the covers were warm. its all about taking the first step in the morning. ITS SO HARD.

anyways I handed in my Wal-Mart Report today and had class. And work went very fast. I think that means i acctually enjoy my job.

I had super with my mom and dad at their house and now i'm using their computer to "blog journal".

soon i'll leave to pick up Jessica to go to MOR (ministry of Reconcilation). Its a place where christian young adults from differnent churchs meet together and worship God, speak His Word, and Pray and Interses for the needs at hand. We want to see a movement of the young people in Reading. (movement: a call of repentance and restoration through the Grace of Jesus providing them hearts of worship and prayer.) *my definition

So that pretty much completes my evening.

I'm hype

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home