sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sounds like Good News

I feel like God has given me so much oppertunity and so many talents... but I feel like i have not been useing much of what God has given me. God has given me many abilities but more than anything He has given me a message. Like an angel sent from God I have been given the message to speak the Word: hope to the weary, peace to the broken, love to the un-lovely, and forgiveness to all.

Jesus is the Word. In Him there is hope. In Him there is peace/ unity/ wholeness. Jesus is Love and because of His death there is forgivenss so that we are able to love and Worship our Maker and love those which He made.

Even for my shortcommings in forgetting this Good News there is Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home