sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Please sir, may I have some MOR?

Last night the MOR(ministry of Revelution/Revival/Reconciliation) group came together to pray into the first Friday Nite Fire for Sept. 29th.

We pray that our generation might open there spiritual eyes to see who God really is through praise, worship, prayer, and the Word. Ignition. But it can't stop there. We want a radical generation, a man on fire, a generation which will not stop, until we have taken back those who have been kidnaped.

Are you picking up what I'm laying down?

I just watched Man on Fire and loved it. the spiritual parallels dont run too deep but they are there.

Come, receive fresh wind and be set ablaze Sept. 29th. Its at the RHOP section of the Old Reading Farmers market. Doors open at 8 and it goes until midnight. If you want more information, leave a comment and i'll hook you up with the right people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home