sheldongood

Here is a look inside my life... I have given up my life so that through me there might be LIFE... sounds confusing huh... This is a look at the life of sheldon, one who has been and is being transformed by the life and love of Jesus.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Writting... Class... Whoot?

I started my class at RACC (Reading Area Community College). I'm taking English Composition. I see it being a very useful class, if I ever want to communicate what is in my mind and put it on paper. I am still not sure how I graduated high school.

In high school I never put a whole lot of stress on my school work.... until a night or two before the big paper was due. I had a problem just begining to write, I didn't know how to start. This class is helping me to break writting papers down into bite size chunks....Easier to chew and digest.

Communication is a gift... I and I want to be able to communicate clearly so that others might be able to understand my love, hope, joy and even my frustrations.

YEAH---sorry for the lame post about writting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home